This complete course will take you through the steps to "Understand Color" . From Color correction to Color grading
We will work together to take you through each of the panels and have "follow along" premiere projects so that you can maximize your learning experience as you learn.
What do I get?
· 5 Hours of lessons !
· 15 Projects to follow along
· 35 Lessons
· All project files and video clips used in this course
What will I learn?
You will learn a complete essential training of color correction and grading in Premiere Pro.
· What is white balance in camera
· What is the kelvin Range
· How to color correct an image and the steps involved.
· The functionality of every Lumetri tool
· Understand the measurement tools like the waveform, RGB parade and vector scope
· Perform a color correction on an a bad shot
· How to color grade Flat or Slog footage
· Create masks to color correct a specific area
· Match the colors of different shots
For who is this course?
This course is aimed at beginners & intermediate wanting to know more about color correction/grading in Premiere.
You are not required to have any pre-knowledge, however some basic experience with Premiere Pro is necessary.
This course is not for experienced colorists.
· An installation of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 or later
· Mac or PC that can process full HD video clips to work with the attached materials
What is the Lumetri panel ?
A series of tools that will allow you to change and correct video for things such as
Exposure , contrast and skin tones
Secondary " masking " of specific areas of the image
Color grading for that Hollywood orange and Teel look
and much more...
Who this course is for:
· This course is for any Premiere Pro user that would like to get better at color correction and the lumetri tools.
· This course is not for experienced colorists
This course is not for Premiere Pro beginners.
We advice to first follow our Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 : Full Training for Beginners course.